A birthday party, a meal-train for someone sick, a baby shower for first-time parents, or a school fundraiser…we LOVE private events!
There are so many ways to turn Fixin’ To Eat into an event that helps others! You can book a Private Party and we will customize the event to meet your needs. During Private Events, BYOB is permitted and the store is closed to the public. We have a patio with tables and chairs and can accommodate a large group.
- Fundraisers for schools and other organizations.
- Baby/Bridal Showers – make meals for the new parents or the bride-to-be.
- Help out someone who is recovering from surgery or illness with a meal-train.
- Corporate and team-building events.
- Girl’s Night Out or Couple’s Night Out – the host earns free meals!
- Space Rental/Use – Have a home-based business but need a venue for an event? Have it here and feel safe inviting the public.