Tender bites of all-natural chicken breast are coated, sautéed and tossed with green beans in a flavorful ginger-garlic sauce. Serve this healthy entrée over the included rice or enjoy it without for a perfectly low-carb/keto meal.
- Includes white rice
- Contains three servings
- Packaged in food grade freezer bags
- Thaw prior to cooking
- Free of dairy and gluten
Thaw in the refrigerator. Cook within 2 days of being thawed.
- Begin cooking the included rice.
- Add chicken (discard any juice) to the LARGE GALLON sauce bag.
- Gently toss to coat.
- In nonstick pan, heat 2 Tbs Oil or cooking spray over medium heat.
- Empty chicken into pan and brown on all sides (approx. 5 minutes).
- Add green beans and contents of the SMALL QUART sauce bag to the pan.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 5-7 min or until chicken reaches internal temp of 165˚ and sauce slightly thickens.
- Serve with rice.