All natural chicken breast strips are coated in a buffalo sauce and then coated in a seasoned breadcrumb mixture before baking up crunchy in the oven. There is no avoiding some spice with this dish but it’s tempered with a side of our house-made ranch dip.
- Includes Idahoan Honest Earth Mashed Potatoes
- Contains three servings
- Packaged in food grade freezer bags
- Thaw prior to cooking
Remove the bag of ranch dip and thaw alongside rest of package in refrigerator. Cook within 2 days of being thawed.
- Remove chicken strips from bag (discard juice) and place into buffalo sauce bag. Seal, knead to coat chicken and let rest on counter while preheating oven to 400°.
- Line a cooking sheet with foil and coat with nonstick spray or oil.
- Begin preparing included mashed potatoes.
- Once the oven is preheated, use tongs to remove chicken from bag (shaking off any excessive amount of sauce and place strips into breading bag. Seal bag and toss/shake to coat chicken strips.
- Dump entire bag onto cooking sheet and lay out strips in single layer.
- Cook for 10 minutes, turn strips over and cook approx. 5 more min. or until internal temp reaches 165°.
- Snip corner of dip bag and squeeze into bowl – whisk with fork if separation has occurred.
- Serve chicken strips with dip and mashed potatoes.