Get dinner on the table in 15 minutes! Toasted hoagie rolls are loaded with seasoned steak or chicken, grilled onions and peppers (packaged separately in case you prefer yours without) and topped with white American cheese. Skip the rolls and you have a delicious gluten-free, low-carb entree.
- Contains three servings
- Packaged in food grade freezer bags
- Thaw prior to cooking
KEEP PEPPER & ONION BLEND FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK Keep vegetables in freezer while thawing this bag and the provided rolls. Cook within 2 days of being thawed.
- Preheat a tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over med-high heat.
- Add vegetables and cook 2 min, stirring/turning occasionally.
- Push vegetables to the outer edges of the pan and add meat (discard juice) to center of pan and break apart into even layer.
- Season meat with seasoning packet and cook until meat is browned, carefully turning over once.
- Optional: Open hoagie rolls and toast in the oven (broiler setting). Watch them closely so that they do not get too browned.
- Mix meat with vegetables, let simmer for a minute and then top with the cheese slices. Once the cheese begins to melt, turn off the burner.
- Serve meat filling in rolls. Entree is gluten free and low-carb/keto without the rolls.