CUSTOMER FAVORITE! All-natural chicken breast strips are dipped in a seasoned butter sauce and then covered in a crispy fried onion coating before baking in the oven. Serve with provided mashed potatoes.
- Includes Idahoan Honest Earth Mashed Potatoes or rice*
- Contains three servings
- Packaged in food grade freezer bags
- Thaw prior to cooking
- Options Available: Dairy free
*Side items and/or recipe may be different with modifications. See details when ordering.
Thaw in refrigerator and cook within 2 days of being thawed.
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a cooking sheet with foil.
- Begin preparing included side.
- Remove chicken strips from bag (discard juice) and place into seasoned butter bag. Seal and knead to coat chicken.
- Use rolling pin or fist to mash crunchy onions into crumbs.
- Lay chicken strips on cooking sheet and then coat all sides with onion crumbs OR drop chicken strips into bag of crunchy onions, shake to coat and then arrange on cooking sheet.
- Cook for 10 minutes, turn strips over and cook approx. 5 more min. or until internal temp reaches 165°.
- Serve with included side.