CUSTOMER FAVORITE! Flour tortillas are filled with a combination of Mexican seasonings, corn, refried beans and ground beef (omitted in vegetarian option). Topped with a mild red enchilada sauce and cheese, this tray of burritos bakes up delicious in the oven (bake-from-frozen instructions also provided).
- Contains three servings
- Packaged in an oven-ready pan
- Cook from thawed or frozen
- Options Available: Vegetarian, no onion
Thaw in refrigerator and cook within 1 day of being thawed OR cook from frozen.
- Remove bags from pan and discard foil sheet (keep sauce and cheese on counter while enchurritos cook).
- Place lid back on pan and keep pan on counter while preheating oven to 350° (400˚ if cooking from frozen).
- Cook covered for 40 minutes (50 minutes from frozen).
- Remove lid, cover burritos with enchilada sauce and cheese and cook an additional 15-20 min or until internal temperature reaches 170˚.