CUSTOMER FAVORITE! Tender bites of all-natural chicken breast are coated, pan-fried, and then tossed in a delectable house-made Asian sauce. The recipe is made with tamari (gluten free soy sauce) so it is naturally gluten free. You can also reduce the fat and calorie content by following the “Lighter Fixin’s” instructions on the cooking label which omits the breading step.
- Includes your choice of rice
- Contains three servings
- Packaged in food grade freezer bags
- Thaw prior to cooking
- Free of dairy and gluten
- Thaw in refrigerator. Cook within 2 days of being thawed.
- Begin cooking the included rice.
To omit the breading step (Lighter Fixin’s), you can discard the cornstarch bag, skip to step 5, and reduce the oil in the pan to 2 Tbs.
- Remove chicken from bag using tongs and place into breading bag.
- Seal bag and shake to coat all chicken pieces.
- To a large nonstick pan, add enough vegetable oil (avoid olive oil if possible) to cover the bottom of the pan. Preheat oil over medium heat.
- Using tongs, add chicken in a single layer and cook for 7-10 minutes.
- Turn chicken and cook for approximately 3 more minutes.
- Add contents of sauce bag and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 1-2 min or until chicken reaches an internal temp of 165˚ and sauce thickens. (stir/coat chicken continuously).
- 10. Serve over cooked rice.