All-natural chicken breast cutlets are pan-seared, simmered in a rosemary-thyme infused cream sauce, and served over mashed potatoes.
- Includes Idahoan Honest Earth Mashed Potatoes
- Contains three servings
- Packaged in food grade freezer bags
- Thaw prior to cooking
- Free of gluten
- Options Available: No added salt
Thaw in the refrigerator. Cook within 2 days of being thawed. Cook to internal temperature of 165°.
- Begin cooking the provided mashed potatoes.
- Dust both sides of cutlets with the seasoning (small bag).
- In a large pan over medium-hi heat, melt butter & oil (1 Tbs each).
- Add cutlets, cook approx. 8-10 min (turning once) or until cooked.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Empty sauce contents into pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for a few minutes to thicken.
- Return chicken to pan and serve over mashed potatoes