CUSTOMER FAVORITE! Six-ounce boneless, skinless cod fillets are seasoned with garlic, lemon, capers (easy to eat around if you don’t like them) and served with green beans.
- Contains three servings
- Packaged in food grade freezer bags
- Cooks from frozen
- Free of gluten and dairy
- Options: No added salt*
*No added salt means that we will make the entree without adding any additional table salt. Please note that we are unable to modify sodium content in pre-made sauces, ingredients or side items.
COOK FROM FROZEN – DO NOT DEFROST
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- Spray 8×10 dish with nonstick.
- Add fish and green beans in a single layer.
- Snip corner of seasoning bag and squeeze contents out onto fish and green beans (use most of it on the fish).
- Use a spoon to spread the seasoning over the cod and then lightly toss the green beans to coat with the seasoning.
- Bake for 25 min and then see if a fork will pull apart (flake) the center of a cod fillet. If not, return to oven and check every 5 minutes in order to not overcook the fish.