An all-natural pork tenderloin and diced sweet potatoes are coated in a delicious sauce of honey, dijon mustard, garlic and rosemary and then roasted in the oven.
- Contains three servings
- Packaged in food grade freezer bags
- Thaw prior to cooking
- Free of dairy and gluten
- Options Available: No added salt
Thaw in refrigerator. Cook within 2 days of being thawed.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a rimmed dish or cooking sheet with foil or spray with nonstick.
OPTIONAL: Make 4-5 slices into pork tenderloin (about halfway through) to help “catch” the sauce – but not necessary.
- Arrange the pork tenderloin and potatoes in a single layer.
- Knead the sauce bag to re-combine honey and then empty sauce on top of pork (some will spill out around potatoes, and this is a good thing).
- Bake for 25-45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°, spooning sauce over pork tenderloin every 10 min while cooking.
- Remove from oven and let rest a few minutes before slicing and serving.
- Pour sauce from pan over the top if desired.