CUSTOMER FAVORITE! Seasoned meatballs simmer in a classic creamy gravy with a pinch of allspice and nutmeg. Serve with the provided egg noodles and side of tangy cranberry sauce.
- Includes egg noodles
- Contains three servings
- Packaged in food grade freezer bags
- Thaw prior to cooking (recommended) although directions are provided on cooking from frozen or cooking with a slow-cooker
Recommended: Thaw in the refrigerator. Cook within 2 days of being thawed.
Option from frozen: Work frozen meatball and sauce out of bag and into an extra large pot and follow directions below.
- Begin cooking the included egg noodles.
- Set cranberry sauce bag aside at room temperature.
- Empty contents of meatball bag into large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring regularly to prevent scorching.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until meatballs reach an internal temperature of 170.
- Serve over cooked noodles and with cranberry sauce on the side.
Place thawed meatballs and sauce in a slow-cooker. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour and then reduce to low or warm until meatballs reach temperature. Serve with cooked egg noodles and cranberry sauce.